Some fun-links to try out.
- Humor columnist Tim Bete
- Bruce Cameron, a good humorist; his stuff translates well over the Web.
- Funology, a site just for fun, for all ages.
- horn+swaggled blog, that dabbles in religion-world satire
- Laugh and Lift 🙂
- The Leviathan, which puts the ‘fun’ back in fundamentalism. (Y’mean there was some?)
- MyHumor.org. Try it just for laughs.
- Peggie’s Place, Peggie Bohannon’s pleasant place to stop off during a long
hard night’s Netsurfing. (Bohannon also is one of the pioneer Christian believers on the Web.)
- the Phantom Tollbooth. (Not easy to describe; you have to dig into it to get a grasp of it. Enjoy!)
- the long-running Ship of Fools satirical magazine. I’d never even heard of them until I stumbled onto this web home for the bizarrly faithful. Also, their digital Church of Fools, and their version of the history of saints, Loose Canons.
- one version of the origin of April Fool’s Day.
- Snopes.com, a good resources for checking over those on-line hoaxes and ‘urban legends’.
- A check-up for your attitude, with
Dr. Thorson’s Humor Scale